The lights will be turned on at dusk between October 27th 2023 and January 7th 2024.
- Hämeenkatu will be decorated with a colourful light curtain.
- Aleksis Kiven katu will be decorated with lamp-post illuminations and fairy lights. You can also admire the fairy lights in Hämeenpuisto.
- Konsulinsaari island by Satakunnankatu bridge houses a herd of magical horses.
- The northern end of Kuninkaankatu is illuminated by a light chandelier and from the northern end all the way to the stable yards is decorated with globes of light. Globes of lights will also illuminate Yliopistonkatu, Milavida and Laikunlava.
- Tammelantori market place is illuminated with light figures.
- The facades of the Central Square will be decorated with Christmas projections from 6 December to 7 January.
- The park street between the Stable yards and Milavida will have nostalgic seasonal lighting and a Christmas tree park illuminated with coloured lights. The park road will also feature a fountain made of light art. The main entrance to Milavida is decorated with a Christmas tree.
- Later in December, new lighting will be installed at the entrance to the Tampere Market Hall on the Hämeenkatu side.
In addition, during the Tampere Festival of Light, an audiovisual light artwork will be illuminated in Kaleva Church in November. The light art work “Flora” will be on display in Kaleva Church from 3 to 7 November from 5 pm to 10 pm. The duration of the performance is about 8 minutes, with a five-minute break between each performance. The event is jointly facilitated by the parishes of Tampere, the City of Tampere and Church Services.