The lights will be turned on at dusk, and turned off on weekdays at 11 pm and on weekends at 5 am between October 28th 2022 and January 8th 2023.
- Hämeenkatu will be decorated with a colourful light curtain.
- Aleksis Kiven katu will be decorated with lamp-post illuminations and fairy lights. You can also admire the fairy lights in Hämeenpuisto.
- Konsulinsaari island by Satakunnankatu bridge houses a herd of magical horses.
- The northern end of Kuninkaankatu is illuminated by a light curtain and from the northern end all the way to the stable yards is decorated with globes of light. Globes of lights will also illuminate Yliopistonkatu, Milavida and Laikunlava.
- Tammelantori market place is illuminated with light figures.
- At Hiedanranta, the dock, Hiedanranta Paja and Hiedanranta Manor are decorated with colourful light spheres and projections. Hiedanranta also features the winning entry of the Energy Competition.
- Dancing Waters will be on display in Koskipuisto at the opening of the Tampere Festival of Light on 28 October and on nine evenings after the opening during 28 October – 6 November.
- The facades of the Central Square will be decorated with Christmas projections.