The lights will be turned on at dusk, and turned off on weekdays at 11 pm and on weekends at 5 am between October 29th 2021 and March 13th 2022.
- Lamp-post illuminations along Aleksis Kiven katu street and the light curtains in front of Tampere City Central Office Building brighten up the humdrum of everyday life.
- Kuninkaankatu street’s veils of fairy lights, chandeliers and light spheres lead the way to the Stable Yards and Museum Milavida in Näsinpuisto Park.
- Tuomiokirkonkatu street’s interactive Ice Lantern can forecast the weather.
- Tammelantori market place is illuminated with light figures in the shape of hedgehogs and oak leaves and Yliopistonkatu street with light spheres.
- Konsulinsaari island by Satakunnankatu bridge houses a herd of magical horses.
- The surroundings of Culture House Laikku near the Central Square have been illuminated with light spheres and more.
- Hämeenpuisto boulevard has been festooned with a canopy of string lights in co-operation with local entrepreneurs.